Field Study 4 - Changes

There were finally very noticeable changes in the area. The colors that I could see in the dark weren't as vibrant, and a lot of the plants had turned brown. 


However some plants still had "flowers" on them and the prickers and grass were still green and purple. 



The biggest change in the area was the pokeweed. They had lost their color and looked to be wilting. But they were still the same height. 



Despite being in the dark and having some quad trouble, the area seemed much more peaceful at night. The forest seemed to be still and asleep. 


Comments

  1. I like that you did a night visit but you are missing some of your data...look back at the requirements on the Field Study doc. Also, don't forget sketches and to have yourself in one of the "same spot" photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...forgot but I've got it...you have the data. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st visit of Field Study

Field Study #4

Field Study #5 changes and notices