Field Study #3

 October 8, 2022. Today was also very windy and partly cloudy but with a lot more sun this time. I was there around 1:15 pm. The temperature was around 53 degrees. The length of day today is sunrise at 7:49 am and sunset at 7:12 pm. 


During this visit I heard a lot more wind than last time. There was also someone mowing their lawn not far from us, with their kids running around. I heard some crickets, but no birds. This was either because of the weather or because my cat decided to follow me this trip. 


My cat seemed to really enjoy my Field Study location: 





Comments

  1. both posts together = good! If you're not already seeing it, watch for the patterns in color change and leaf fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st visit of Field Study

Field Study #4

Field Study #5 changes and notices