Changes - Field Study #3
Again there weren't many changes. The grass was still green, and the majority of the plants that had flowers at Field Study 2, still had flowers. As noted before I noticed that there were a lot less bird and cricket noises.
The leaves on the trees have gotten brighter and the number of colored leaves are growing, but not very quickly.The biggest change I noticed was that most of the plants I expected to be dried up last trip were finally dried up. The most surprising to me being the Pokeweed.
The Pokeweed has started to dry up and loose its berries. This makes me wonder what part of the plant is perennial, for some reason I expected the plant to remain untouched by the changing of seasons. 
It's also harder to tell but it seems like the pokeweed has remained the same height




Great observations...love the comparison photo, too.
ReplyDelete